I love wall treatments and you can see my excitement! After 30 years I am just as eager to embrace new products and new design innovations as I did when I got started. Part of the excitement is generated by your enthusiasm for transforming a room, a wall, an office or a whole house.
Our service to you begins with the exhilarating but challenging task we’ll work on together – making the selection of color, texture and pattern. Our design expertise is at your disposal. Next we go to work preparing the surfaces and hanging the paper or applying the plaster or paint. We take care with the finishing details, such as new trim and window treatments. Finally, we enjoy seeing your delight and satisfaction in a job well done. No wonder we stay excited and enthusiastic about serving you!
- Wallpaper installation and removal is precise work. The precision we bring to your project ensures that patterns hang without a flaw; that every trace of old wallpaper is gone – even the residue of glue – before any paint or new wall covering is installed.
- Wait until we show you the thousands of designs in wall coverings. Metallic makes a comeback! Flocking returns! Geometrics! Graceful traditional designs! Updates of old favorite patterns and new designs destined to become favorites. Even if they have something in mind, customers find our design recommendations indispensable.
- We get passionate about textured and paintable wallpaper. Your décor will have a dimension and appeal that a flat surface may not generate. The textures run the gamut of cleanly contemporary through traditional floral and swirls, to remarkable historic replicas from Victorian and many other decorating periods.
- All interior painting is customized, in our opinion. Color selection must be right – and we’ll mix and paint a test swath (or two, or ten) until we know it is exactly the hue to complement or transform a room.
- Preparation of the surface is essential and our decades of skill come to bear on this part of the process.
- Decorative painting, including faux finishes, are the zest of the lemon! A subtle color wash or a dramatic faux marble; a stencil or faux stucco – trust our craftsmanship to make it perfect.
- Specialty plasters, including the exceptional all-natural American Clay, give you the dimension of texture and the consistency of paint. Tuscan? Costa Brava? Stucco? Southwestern US? The looks span the globe.