So, what is corporate trade? You may have heard that term used, and we’re going to explain it in less than a minute!
Corporate trade is the business of buying unwanted assets. You might be a manufacturer or retailer, and you’re sitting on inventory, machinery, or equipment that isn’t bringing the recovery you need. Corporate trade is the business of buying those assets and paying significantly more than any other buyer is going to pay you for it.
Here are just a few reason corporate trade services from Net Trade may be exactly what you need to help you get rid of those unwanted assets:
- We’re going to buy all of it.
- We run our own warehousing facility, so we can take delivery of all the inventory you have, no matter how large, small or cumbersome.
- If the inventory requires refurbishing, re-boxing, or export – that’s our business, and we can take care of it for you.
- We’ll pay you more.
- We eliminate the expenses associated with that inventory.
- We have over three decades of experience in corporate, asset-based trade.
- We’ve purchased hundreds of millions of dollars of inventory from Fortune 50 to Fortune 1000 companies.
That’s what we do, so if you have unwanted inventory or capacity, contact us for a free consultation.